How J-Tech Serves Military Veterans
The military is made up of much more than generals, soldiers and artillery. A multi-dimensional world that not only keeps our country safe, it’s a training ground for some of the best automotive, aircraft and diesel equipment mechanics the nation has to offer. The truth is, no matter what field your military training was in while serving, employers recognize the distinct advantages of hiring Military Veterans.
- Veterans have performed in a mission-driven environment enhancing their ability to focus on and accomplish the task at hand.
- Military training teaches important problem-solving skills.
- Veterans receive beneficial financial assistance from the government allowing them to pursue higher education.
- Military personnel understand the meaning of hard work…and they’re not afraid of it.
So, when your military service is coming to an end, figuring out that next step is can be a daunting task. Fortunately, you have options! J-tech Institute proudly offers Military Veterans a variety of programs to choose from so that when their service ends, the transition to a successful civilian career is a smooth one. If you aren’t afraid of technology and have an interest in all things mechanical, J-Tech can help you get the training you need to begin a successful career as an automotive or diesel technician. Or if you are more interested in operating the equipment, J-Tech’s Commercial Truck Driving program will teach you the basic skills necessary to pass the Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License exam and successfully launch your career as a commercial truck driver!
J-Tech is more than just your average technical school. It takes more than just average to give our nation’s Military Veterans the tools and support they need to continue to so serve after they re-enter civilian life. At J-Tech, we take that seriously. Our Military Veterans receive:
- Specialized training in the field you choose designed to take you from prior military to employed veteran.
- One-on-one attention from experienced instructors.
- Financial aid and benefits specific to military personnel are available to those who qualify. (GI Bill, Post-9/11 GI Bill, The Montgomery GI Bill for Active Duty and Veterans (MGIB-AD), Montgomery GI Bill for Selected Reserves (MGIB-SR),the Fry Scholarship, the Spouse and Dependents Education Assistance (DEA)
- Flexible schedules
- Job placement assistance after graduation.
- Unlimited Career advising and support.
The military is a fundamental part of our nation that functions like a well-oiled machine. At J-Tech Institute, we believe in giving our students an education and the individual support they need to continue to function and succeed like a well-oiled machine, after their military service. With technologically advanced equipment and hands-on training, J-Tech’s mission is to turn out highly trained personnel who continue to blaze the same amazing trail in their civilian careers as they did during their military service. If you’re getting ready to re-enter the civilian world and want to learn more about what your future holds, call J-tech today. We’re proud to have our Military Veterans as students and are committed to supporting you throughout your journey! Contact J-Tech Institute now and schedule a tour of our campus.